Yes there was a party u.k time = 7.00 p.m cho time= 18.00
lol it was so fun it rained troll face I caught one or two ...
Then it rained magic poisonous but I didn't catch
after it rained flags but I didn't catch
Do you want to know why I only caught the first one ?!
Because its not all about the rain on chobots its about making friends and helping others out and having fun (by having party)
The reason why moderator's rain items in partys:
1. They want to be kind and make you happy
2. They know if they didn't you wouldn't play chobots
3. They rain so you can pass the word around about chobots on youtube so people can join
4. Some of them are right some of them are wrong but the main thing is meeting new friends online, being safe, resposabilty, and of course learn to resept each and other xxx
The first part of troll party ^^^
Sorry if any of this has offended you in any shape of form I didn't mean to I just wanted to tell the truth xxx
~agentsavannah~

No comments:
Post a Comment